The registration will be open on the 1st October.
|Early Registration||Standard Registration|
|(untill 15th December 2018)||(from 16th December 2018)|
|Regular Registration||3.300 CZK / 135 EUR*||4.200 CZK / 170 EUR*|
|Co-author (attending), Passive Participation||1.900 CZK / 80 EUR*|
|Additional Paper||1.400 CZK / 60EUR*|
- The Regular fee includes access to plenary session, conference sessions, presentation of the paper, review process, conference materials, refreshment (coffee breaks, lunch and social event on Thursday 21st March) and optional guided tour in Villa Tugendhat.
- The Co-author (attending), Passive Participation fee includes access to plenary session, conference sessions, conference materials, refreshment (coffee breaks, lunch and social event on Thursday 21st March) and optional guided tour in Villa Tugendhat.
- The Additional Paper fee is for authors with more than one paper, thus, the Regular fee is applied for the first submitted paper and Additional Paper fee is applied for each additional submitted paper. Each submitted paper must have different content in accordance with publication ethics.
- Accommodation is not included in the fee. Registration is required for all participants attending the conference.
- Conference participants will be offered to attend a guided tour in Villa Tugendhat. Further information will be sent to all registered participants in February 2019.
- * Payment confirmation will be issued in CZK.
All attending conference participants must pay the registration fee. For each paper, at least one author must attend and pay the registration fee. In case the paper is multi-authored and more than one author will attend the conference, only one author will register/submite the paper however each attending author has to be marked as "corresponding author" in the submission. Based on this you will receive instructions for payments. Only active participation (presentation of the paper) is possible.
After the registration you will receive all payment information on your email address provided in the registration. The conference fee will be set based on the registration date and type.
There is no paper template. You may choose to submit your manuscript as a single Word or PDF file, in any format or layout.
In case of submitting two or more papers by the same author (meaning under the same author account) always a new submission has to be created in the conference system in order to distinguish more paper submissions.
Best papers will be invited for a submission to journals indexed in Scopus and Web of Science.
1. Any cancellation after the registration deadline (the deadline applied separately for early and standard registration) will take 50 % of the registration fee as administrative charges.
2. No cancellation will be allowed after the 14th of March 2019.
Note: The conference organizers is not responsible for no granting a visa to a conference participant.